During lunch this kid on the street in a bright yellow shirt stopped me in the cutest way, and he was really friendly and really hot. He had perfect hair and perfect teeth and I could tell he worked out. He was 19, which is perhaps a little young for me, but I've been known to make exceptions in extreme cases like this one. We talked about my work and how he's a student who is sadly out of money and has to quit his job at the end of the week and move back home for the rest of the summer until the semester begins. His name is Alberto and he's originally from Equador, though he had no accent. It doesn't get much sexier than that.
So we were talking for about 10 minutes, but I only half heard what he was saying because I was rendered temporarily deaf by his killer forearms and green eyes. As a result, now I'm saving the life of a kid in Egypt for just a dollar a day.
At least when my penis starts using my credit card, it makes the world better.
No comments:
Post a Comment