Bombs and Heroes

Awesome, we were all just evacuated because of a suspicious package at the 40th St. entrance. It was probably somebody's lunch or a Duane Reade bag that blew over to the door, but it was a lot of fun! There were fire trucks and police cars and new crews. And then in front of the library one of the lampposts fell on a guy, which was maybe less fun, but he'll be fine. There were more ambulances and fire trucks for that. The whole thing was crazy, and we got to sit outside, and it's gorgeous out today. Now it's almost time for lunch, so I'd consider this a pretty action-packed, productive morning.

Right, moving on my new superhero alter-ego is Awkward Hair Dude, saving the world with medium-length, impossible to manage hair! Too long for the old style, too short for a new one, I, Awkward Hair Dude, have what it takes to bring peace to America! Posing incognito as a mild-mannered, shaggy boy "just trying to grow his hair out", criminals never know what's coming when I bust out my secret weapons: "Ineffective Pomeade" and "Weird Flippy-Things That Won't Tuck Behind My Ears"! Enemies of justice, beware!

I'll post a picture as soon as I get my super suit from the dry cleaners.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds dramatic!! why didn't I hear anything?? and why is that lampposts all of the sudden fell?

    Tell me about it~ I am still searching for that perfect hair day - which doesn't seems to exist!

    ReplyDelete