When I told my mom that one of the lampposts in front of the library fell on a guy and knocked him out and they had to take him to the hospital, she said "Oh no, will they be able to put it back up?"
Anyway, even though it was about over a month ago, I figured it was still ok for me to post some pictures of my texas trip. They're crappy. I don't take pictures good. I will post some favorites, but if you want, you can look at the whole set on Flickr and leave lots of comments. They're all from San Antonio, and I haven't gotten around to titling and tagging some of them.







The last two are my favorites because I love when you go to really old places that have become touristy and you see stuff like that when you're supposed to be experiencing a thing that's hundreds of years old. It destroys the whole experience, but it makes me laugh every time.
Bad photographer my ass! Those are great!
ReplyDeleteYour mom cracks me up :)
:-) Hey, thanks.
ReplyDeleteYeah, my mom seems to crack a lot of people up. I've come to expect that sort of response.
Those are wonderful pictures. Too bad about the last two...oh, the wonder of the modern world!
ReplyDelete