I'm squeezing my butt cheeks together trying real hard to think of something to break my accidental silence. I just kinda... forgot about my blog. PotterCast has been releasing things every couple days on their tour to keep me busy at work, and my life has become a droll routine of work, home, 18 holes of video golf, Netflix movie, and 10 seconds of reading before I fall asleep.
Oh, except that's a total lie because of Pride weekend and my first episode of So You Think You Can Dance and applying for jobs and stuff... and everything else. I guess I've got a lot to say, but no amusing way to say it. Watch this.
That kid's a star.
Anyone notice the power outage on the Upper East Side yesterday? It happened exactly as I was getting on the train to go home, so I had to WALK FIFTY BLOCKS in the HUMIDITY more like SWIM fifty blocks. You should have seen me. I didn't shower before I went to Brian and Susie's to watch TV, and I decided to walk there to, but neither of them said anything about how gross I looked.
Oh, and I changed my hair again, I guess now you're all up to speed on my life.
I forgot my camera during Pride Weekend, but I'll get other people's pictures soon so you can see all my cool new friends.
The next post will have a topic and be coherent, I promise.
you should have just stay in midtown in some stores......walking in that weather, that's yucky~ sorry to have to go through that~
ReplyDeleteThat kid's mental~ I like turtle too~ (the ninja type of course) lol~