Link Love: 6.8.2007 Week in Review

I'm gonna try this new thing, because I have no things here except my monthly Celebrity Hard-On, which I only remember every other month. It's kind of a week in review. In fact, I think that's what I'll call it. And it's gonna be all about fun things I found on the Internet this week. This one's short because I just decided to do it right now.

  • Nerve.com, a new favorite website of mine, features sex advice from librarians, which I think is awesome. My advice: Put the book down.
  • The New York Times ran a piece on designers who are mad about celebrities starting clothing lines and making it harder for them, to which Diane Von Furstenberg replied, essentially, "Get over it, if you deserve it you'll do fine" and so I like her. The Olson twins look, as usual, like living death. This was written in the wake of the Council of Fashion Designers of America fashion awards ceremony that took place at my work on Monday. It was so awesome, everything was hot pink and beautiful and the place was crawling with celebrities, except I didn't get to see them. Uma was here. Self-important caterers and stagehands tried to act like I was in their way and had no right to use my own bathroom, which is pretty much par for the course at these events. I triumphed.
  • Holy shit, they're riding a dragon! The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Deluxe Edition cover and box art is here!
  • Also HP related, Colbert makes funny with a quick mention of the seventh book.
  • And lastly PARIS HILTON'S GOING BACK TO JAIL, which makes me immeasurably happy! Loving that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment