Ugh, and I totally just got this e-mail from FreshDirect who said they'd indeed be delivering my groceries today after work, but that they're out of my eggs, so they can't bring me 6 eggs.
Jesus first of all, who runs out of eggs, and secondly, I don't care what kind of fucking eggs they are, just send me another kind like it makes a damn difference if the things are brown or white or beige or whatever. If you look at the abundance of hot dogs and frozen pizzas in my order, you know I'm not a gourmet chef so what do you think I'm doing with these things? Grade A. Large. Now I have to stop for eggs on the way home.
One might argue that I've gone 5 months without having eggs in the house, so I should just take the hit like a man, but I want french toast and nobody can stop me.
how curious~ I just bought eggs this weekend after i realize I haven't have any eggs in my house for a few months! although I am not craving for french toast, just omelet in general~
ReplyDelete