Biohazard

I'm about to share some photos. Because of the graphic nature of what you are about it see, it is suggested that you stab your eyeballs with a pokey fork before viewing.





This sink is real. My friend lives in a dorm even though he is getting his PhD. (I guess it's cheaper if you can stand it.) Between every two rooms is a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and side-by-side his and hers sinks. This is the "his", the sink belonging to my friend's suitemate.

I'm not sure what the yellowish green stuff is. I can only imagine that this guy's cousin Slimer was visiting for the weekend.

Although it goes without saying, I'm going to say it. This is really disgusting. Can people really wake up in the morning, look at their sink like this, and think "Ahhh! A fresh start to a new day!" All I can think is "Disease."

I wish I had taken a shot of the toilet before my friend cleaned it. I never saw that Eddie-Murphical abortion, but in the previews there's a scene where he's apparently looking at shit on the ceiling. I thought the physics of that were impossible, but apparently my grasp of high school science is slipping. Have you ever seen human excrement on the underside of a toilet seat? On along the outside face of the bowl? Because I have.

This is an example of what I like to call "heterotoxicity." No gay man would allow his bathroom to look like that. It's a disturbing phenomenon among college boys. Heterotoxicity makes me somewhat glad I live in a big old bubble of sanitary gay.

Although an all-gay universe would be a horrible place for anyone to live, heterotoxicity is pushing me to consider pulling out my genocide diary and making some sketches.

My heart goes out to my friend who must face this every morning. His sink is spotless. I hope you all send him your support as well. Here he is being nice to me:

Billy-Jean: i like it when you copy and paste our AIM conversations into your blog

Too Hotty: Good.

Billy-Jean: it makes me feel good

Too Hotty: Say something funny, you'll be featured again.

Billy-Jean: i really like hanging out with you.....i wish we'd've made it a point to do it more often earlier on

Too Hotty: I know. :-(

Billy-Jean: you're one of the most well-adjusted people in Bloomington...going to be impossible to find a comparable hanging-out partner

Too Hotty: that's so sweet of you to say

Billy-Jean: just being honest

Too Hotty: but it won't get you featured in my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment