As I've gotten more into blogging (which means doing it longer rather than doing it more in depth because like many 20-something gay guys, I fear depth), I've started reading the work of a bunch of other people. Maybe just a few. Whatever, the point is, there are a lot of people writing blogs today who do consistently great stuff, yet can't seem to (or maybe don't want to) bump up their site traffic very far.
That's that the BoB Awards are for. Basically, they give out yearly awards in a bunch of categories to relatively unknown bloggers of [potential] merit. And guess what?!? Nominations are now being accepted! Isn't that thrilling? Doesn't that just make you go 'Ooooooh!'?
As a loser blogger with no friends, I speak from the heart when I implore you to ooooooh on over to the BoB Awards and nominate your most favoritest blogs for some recognition.
It's easy. Click my handy link, then click the category you want to nominate for. Then, enter your name and your own URL if ya want, and in the comment section, link to the blog you like and say why. Or maybe don't say why, I dunno. A monkey could do it, and this monkey's going to pretty soon. So go. Now.
P.S. This isn't a plea for nominations. My blog sucks. I just think it's a nice thing because not everybody can be Dooce and Raymi and have a million friends.
P.P.S. I don't really fear depth, that was a joke ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment