Well, it would seem my site statistics are down to their usual piddly levels now that I'm no longer a celebrity. I guess all those people who visited me only liked me for my featured article, I GUESS I'M NOT WORTH SUBSCRIBING TO OR READING OR TELLING ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT!!!! Whatever, I don't read your shitty blogs either.
As punishment, I am going to tell you about my cat. Her new favorite activity is called Licking the Bedspread, and I don't know why, but it's all she likes to do now. I thought maybe she was trying to clean it like how she licks my hair when I don't shower, so I washed it yesterday, but she's still doing it. Also, when she eats she sometimes likes to push the food out of the bowl onto the floor before she eats it, probably so she can pretend it's alive and trying to get away, but sometimes she forgets it's food and she beats it all over the house like a toy, and she apparently is doing it a lot more the past few days because when I get home, there is cat food all over the place and she is licking the bedspread.
Here's a link about cat brains. Don't click on it if you don't like pictures of cats with no fur or eyeballs.
This is your final warning, if you guys don't make me famous right away, I'm going to make every blog entry stupid like this and then we're going to play Clockwork Orange where I'm the scientist and you're the psycho with his eyes forced open and all you get to do is read my blog archives all day until you stop impeding my inevitable stardom.
Wait a minute Lost this week just has a Clockwork Orange type situation! did you steal that idea??
ReplyDeleteYour kitty need a robot cat-sitter!
You know I don't watch that show. My idea was original, and my blog is way better than Lost, thanks.
ReplyDeleteFurthermore, I will not have some mechanical Godzilla terrorizing my cat while I am out. I refuse to miss out on so much fun.