Wow, I'm never allowed to drink again. At least I can spell and type ok when I'm under the influence, though the period key seems to elude me. And the shut the fuck up key.
Goodbye, new readers. To everyone who hates me now: You're not stupid for being on a list at a club, I was just shooting my mouth off because one kid in line last night was a dickhead asshole who thought the world owed him and also because I'm secretly jealous that I'll never be on a list in my life because I'm unpopular and sit at home alone Friday nights watching vampire movies.
I'm also reading a vampire book right now called You Suck and my favorite thing to do is read it on the subway and look like I'm deliberately pointing the cover at someone with no self-esteem so they get paranoid. I don't think this is something A-list people do.
What I am not apologizing for is boasting about how hot I looked last night because you don't even know.
Gee! how many drinks did u have?? sounded like you were a mess~ I hope your hang over wasn't too terrible~
ReplyDeleteEven though I wasn't there but I am sure you were the prettiest guy in that sucky club~ :)