I meant to post this yesterday but ok. If any of you are fans of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy, you know what a daemon is. If you're not a fan, get thee to a library. Best books ever.
Anyway, in the simplest possible explanation, a person's daemon represents their soul in animal form or something Pagan/Lisa Frank like that. I'm not usually into this "I was a dolphin in a past life" crap, but I am into pretending I live in fantasy worlds (I'm a Ravenclaw and my X-Power is telekinesis) so I did this. According to the movie website, my daemon is Androne, some ferrety-lookin' white rodent thing.
Fine, an ermine, whatever.
I'm not sure how it derived those adjectives from my answers to it's questions, but the white rat is pretty, so I'm accepting it. But the cutest part about this is for the next 12 days (well, 11 now, I did this yesterday) you guys (yes, you) can decide whether it's accurate and if you disagree, the daemon will change shape. At the end of 11 days, it'll settle into it's form. It's a fun variation on the silly online quiz phenomenon that's swept through Livejournal for six years, so indulge me this one and accept my promise that I'll never do it again.
It's a weird looking cat now! ha~
ReplyDeleteAnything's better than that disgusting raccoon it was for a while.
ReplyDeleteI liked the white rodent thing - it fit :-)
ReplyDelete