My muscular what?

I touched this guy's butt in the subway 4 times this morning, it was so embarassing. The train wasn't even crowded but I kept managing to firmly brush or press on his ass over and over again. It was a nice one and I was only person on the train who knew because he was wearing baggy jeans, so I was kinda proud, and the result was that during this boring meeting for over an hour this morning all I could think about was this guy's butt. I hope he's not mad at me, it was an accident.

Also, this has given me a fair bit of motivation. People touch my butt all the time! SoI mean, it's one thing to say "I'll go to the gym, I'll go to the gym" but sometimes you really FEEL it, FEEL the need no the DESIRE the LONGING to so something so bad it hurts. So the squats start today and by the end of the summer I will have the most muscular buttocks in all of Christendom.

Pics to follow.

1 comment: