Ok ok new game

Me: Do you wanna play Pharmacy Phriday with me?
Well I already played...
But I can teach you, it's fun.
I just made it up.

Robb: sure
lets do

Me: Ok, it's easy.
You think of a disease and then look it up online to make sure you don't have it.
I did dyspepsia.
And then when you don't have it, you celebrate.

Robb: but...
what if you do?

Me: Then you get to whine for the next bunch of days about your horrible disease and everyone will feel sorry for you.
Win/win really.

Robb: hmmm
sounds like fun

Me: I almost lost, I didn't know what dyspepsia was, but it's a stomach thing and I've had heartburn three times this week, which is more than I've ever had in my life.

Robb: hmm
it's more fun when you do it with mental disorders.

Me: You just told me I'm crazy, there's too much chance I'd actually diagnose something.

Robb: thats what makes it fun

Me: If you don't play right, I don't want to play with you.

Robb: you want to play with me.

Me: You have Double Entendre Disorder, or DED, and it means you make straightforward double entendres that people don't run with.

No comments:

Post a Comment