Look, I have friends now.
I always hate people who are all "OMG, I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in sooooo long! I promise I'll do it more" because nobody cares. So I'm not making any apologies for anything, I'm just going to tell a story.
Actually, I don't have any stories to tell, at least none that I remember. Every day, something interesting happens to me and I think "Wow, I should totally blog about that. It would be the best blog entry ever." But then I forget what these things are by the time I get in front of a computer. I bought a little notebook to carry around just for general use, but I don't want to pull it out every time I have an idea because I'm not a writer and I don't want to look like a writer not that there's anything wrong with that.
Also, everyone should go to Drag Queen Puppet Bingo at View every week because it's way cooler than whatever lame thing you were doing last night.
I'm so sorry I never update and I promise promise promise I'll do it more more more I miss you guys sooooooo much.
you should use your notebook a)to keep your blog "cool" and b)not care about whether other people think you're a writer. Because you're not and thus you *can* write in public. If you were one, however, it would be pretentious and/or pathetic.
ReplyDelete