Ugh, so I did that thing where I don't check my voicemail for days at a time. Anyway, yesterday when I finally did, I had two messages from that silver-tongued dickface from last Saturday, the one who hit on the chubby kid right in front of me and was all lame and retarded. I played the first one twice and counted... he used the phrase "You're a good kid" six times. I guess that's all he could think of. But he used the phrase "I'm sorry I was a bitchhead and macked around and left without saying goodbye" zero times, so ok. And the second was all "I dunno if you got my message, just thought I'd try again. Call me I am pathetic." Bitch please, I'm not going to be your New York connection. He said he wants me to be successful and buy a fabulous condo and live the life I really deserve, but I'm pretty sure he only said that because he wants to move in with me and live for free and seduce my sexy Latin maid while I'm off earning money to buy him pretty clothes, so no thank you. Earn your own fortune or just use that Boston sugar daddy you brought with you, he seems pretty weak-willed and acquiescent. Or send him to New York, I saw an expensive jacket at Bloomie's I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment