How is it possible that anyone thinks this will be an effective pick-up line? I'm paraphrasing, really, but I just got a message to this effect on myspace from some guy (not hot). I forgot to check the exact address, but I'm sure you can find him at http://myspace.com/giantgaydouchebag.
He's all "My mind is my best asset but everyone always talks about my other 'assets'" like yeah right. He's obsessed with his body so he tries to act all "Oh, I'm a person too" well then don't plaster half-naked pictures of yourself all over the place and then have 1,000 friends you've never met tell you you're hot because you copy pasted the same message to them all. Whenever people's myspace comments are filled with a bunch of glittery animated gifs that say "Thanks for the add" you can tell the person's collecting an album of strangers and trying to feel popular, not wanting to have a meeting of minds.
My mind is my best asset too, and I'm using it right now to tell you to fuck off, how much of yours did you use when you wrote that clever original personal message to me?
You said you thought my profile was great, well good thing you took the time to check it out. Pictures are nice, but one ought to look at the nice words as well, and the words in my profile say I hate you.
I have a headache and am in a really shitty mood, that's why I'm taking it out on this gotard meathead in Queens.
oh my g-d! i totally read your blog because you are hot. i feel really bad now. :P
ReplyDeletehappy passover!
xo,
WDL
Whatever, it's the only reason I read yours too.
ReplyDeletePlus, you're not a douchebag.
Proceed.