Passive-Aggressive

Dear Diary,

Today I was an asshole.

We're getting a phone system installed at work for no reason, and the office phone is at my desk. So this guy came around looking for it so he could put the new phone model next to it to wait for the installation people to come on Friday. He was looking all over the place and walked by my desk like 3 times, but didn't see the phone. I'm in a shitty mood, so I decided I wasn't going to help him unless he asked because the phone is totally visible.

Anyway, then someone suggested that I help him out, and I said "What do I care? He'll find it on his own." Only I said it really loud and he heard me and looked at me. Then he came over here and put the new phone on top of my flip-top cabinet, which is pretty much the stupidest thing ever done because if I open the hatch like I do 20 times a day, the phone would crash onto this other girl's desk and probably kill her and break the phone. So I got up and moved while saying "What kind of idiot would put this thing here?" I'm not sure if he heard that one.

It was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment