Ok so whimsy drove me to make a video blog. Who knows if I'll ever do it again, but I did it once.
I uploaded it to three places. So Buzznet decided its thumbnail capture should be me with my cat. NOT LOSERY. Vimeo chose a still of me in the gayest pose imaginable. And most importantly, YouTube decided one of my "related videos" in the sidebar should be "Boring Life of a Gay Loser". Thanks for the publicity, Internet!
Video Blog #1: Maiden Voyage, or, Champagne in the Ass from Too Hotty on Vimeo
In case the Vimeo embed doesn't work, here's the link to YouTube.
In retrospect, I realize that in this age of the soundbyte, the blurb, and fucking Twitter, a 10-minute video might be a lot to ask of people.... but too bad, I'm changing the world, you have to watch the whole thing.
"flailing hand"
ReplyDeletesounded gay.
I loved this. I think I touched myself inappropriately, while at work too.
xo,
WDL
Would it be bitchy of me if I ask you to change "it's" to "its" ?
ReplyDeleteWDL -- You joke about that enough times and people are going to start believing it.
ReplyDeleteFrank -- Yes. :-) But I changed it. I DO know the difference, it's just that when typing, y'know... my fingers get carried away.
That is 9:47 minutes of my time u have to pay me back , along with interest! :p
ReplyDeleteI'll tell you what eat cows - twister, smoke monster in Lost, zombies, Chinese, and McDonald~
Definitely secretly film Sam singing! I want to see it even if u don't post it out online~~
Wait, now I remember I forgot to say that was super cute even if it's slightly boring~ :p
ReplyDeleteSince when have you had trouble talking to a dumb object in your house? You talk to your kitties all the time from what I recall... ;o)
ReplyDelete