Hi
iam called Jimmy.Iam a male Ugandan aged 19 yrs.I have always wanted to get some one we could share almost every thing.Some one who could be more than an internet friend.One who is willing to make a long lasting and trustable partnership.I have decided to make you my partner.I want our relatinship to be more and willing to cross boarders.Iam a erson who loves travelling alot and i could do any thing poissible to make sure that i meet you.I want to meet you and we make the best couple in the whole wide world.Iam fresh and i have not been with any one.I am keeping every thing utill the day i meet you because your sexiness look makes me want to see you naked and i rub my d**k next to your body.And even to spend the whole day licking your d**k.No one in the whole world has the love that i have for you.to make a true relationship email me directly on s***********@yahoo.com
Jimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I fell for this same guy's charms last year. We were together for about three months, but I finally had to break it off. Believe me, getting your d**k licked for the entire day might sound nice, but it gets annoying, especially when you have stuff to do. I got really odd stares at the grocery store.
ReplyDelete