I was going to write something substantial today, possibly about Sucker Punch (not so good), but... well it hasn't happened. I've gotten a ton of work done instead, sorry. So instead, I'm gonna share with you some of the things that have occupied my time in the background in between listening to and learning about the different subgenres of electronica, which was my major occupation on the job today.
WARNING: These get more asinine as you go.
"Chernokids", a sad little animated short (via Ze Frank):
Totally lame Invisalign rap (via Tosh.0 Blog):
And lastly, in honor of this month being the 20th birthday of Street Fighter II, a scene from the Jackie Chan classic City Hunter. This is a ridiculous yet surprisingly faithful homage.
Yeah, on more than one occasion, I've considered a similar Chun-Li outfit, but it never came to be. I totally have the thighs for it, though.
k bye
No comments:
Post a Comment