Getting the flava' right!

Make sure you're not at work or in a public place. If that is impossible ensure that you are not easily embarassed. Turn your sound on. You are about to experience the most amazing fucking song. Flavorite Tomatoes has no qualms about getting right in your face with just how they feel about their special hydroponic tomatoes. Check it out, and make sure your speakers are working.
The Flavorite Tomato story is about the 'REVOLUTION': the overthrowing of the old regime of hard tasteless tomatoes, picked green from the bush and gas ripened in huge cool rooms. The 'Revolutionaries' are Warren Nichol and Mark Millis.
There's your history lesson. Now check out the sing along!

That this guy used the word "plumpiest" and almost made me toss my tomatoes would have upset me, but I realized that although I am in a period of great professional transience, no matter where I end up, my career will be a hell of a lot better than his.

"What are your most recent musical credits?"
--"Why, I sing the Flavorite song!"
"Hey, I love that ice cream!"
--"No, not the ice cream. The hydroponic tomatoes."
"...oh."

My heart goes out to the guys who didn't get the part. I bet they're sitting in the dark with their computers now... smoking a cigarette, reloading the page over and over again thinking "This is bullshit! Listen to this putz! What a hack. I've got the Flavorite spirit! That part should be mine!"

Yeah, everyone says putz. Especially in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment