You're gonna think I'm a total queer, but I'm really sad because the sixth season of Charmed comes out today but I have a friend from out of town staying with me tonight and tomorrow night and he's not gonna wanna sit and watch it with me for 5 hours each day like I was planning on doing, so I'm not even gonna bother picking it up after work and they introduced this new character at the end of the fifth season and he's totally hot and I think he's evil but I dunno because I've never seen the show on TV so all I know is the first five seasons and I've been waiting for so long to find out what happens and two more days seems live forever I can't even handle it.

I have a master's degree.

4 comments:

  1. In library science. That is like my roommate's professors in undergrad: PhDs in animal science. Or like the dumb gym bunnies who have their masters in athletic training. I mean, what the fuck is that? Hello, I vant to pump *you* up. WTF? That isn't a masters degree, that is a hormone problem caused by steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is a horomone problem caused by steroids. Library science is totally respectable. Without library science, there would be no libraries. Without lawyers, there would be no law. I know which I'd rather live without.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. With no law, I could just take and keep all the books in the library. And shoot the librarians. Oh, and you could choke people you are having sex with. You enjoy your lawless world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my experience, you can do all those things anyway. Stop disagreeing with me. Your new name is Edbola.

    ReplyDelete