Oh my God, I just made up a joke. Wanna hear it? Ok.
Q: Why did the early music ensemble cancel their tour?A: Because their van baroque down!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm hilarious... man.....
...no wonder I have no plans tonight.
U r so silly!!....no wonder we r friends~ :p
I've heard worse...Only slightly worse, but regardless.
You changed your sign in name. It's better.Don't criticize my jokes about early music unless you can think of a better one.
you are such a loser...and that's coming from me!
You're the loser, loser. You're the loser because you thought it was funny and you probably can't wait to use it in studio class when you go back to study baroque flute.
U r so silly!!
ReplyDelete....no wonder we r friends~ :p
I've heard worse...
ReplyDeleteOnly slightly worse, but regardless.
You changed your sign in name. It's better.
ReplyDeleteDon't criticize my jokes about early music unless you can think of a better one.
you are such a loser...and that's coming from me!
ReplyDeleteYou're the loser, loser. You're the loser because you thought it was funny and you probably can't wait to use it in studio class when you go back to study baroque flute.
ReplyDelete