Welcome to my blog, it is an intellectual feedbag

I have a spider bite or a zit or something under my eye and everyone thinks I got punched in the face and I'm totally disfigured. Pics to come.

Why do all my ailments have to be in the form of skin conditions?! Oh look, Scott has a zit, Scott has eczema, Scott has a viral abcess MAYBE SCOTT WANTS SOME NICE GANGRENE TO GO WITH IT! Why can't I just have something invisible like scarlet fever or the consumption?

What else did I do this weekend except become ugly, let's see.... my friend Ryan came in, which is nice because he's a bigger nerd than me and brought me a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novelization because he has ALL of them so everyone go laugh at Ryan. I also went to the Morgan Library and the Jewish Museum. Y'know what's weird? It's weird how you can go to museums and stuff and feel like you're learning things and then the next day you still don't know shit about anything. I saw the three Gutenberg Bibles, which was a little neat but largely underwhelming. I thought they'd be haunted or something, but they're really just Bibles with pretty illuminations in a poorly-lit room.

This used to be a paragraph about the Holocaust and what people are and are not allowed to say about it, but I took it out because it was too serious and would probably just piss people off.

Other activites included watching The Triplets of Belleville, my new favoritest movie ever, and reading more of that Genji book that I am increasingly less likely to finish. Increasingly less... hm.

Also on Sunday I ate lunch and then I ate dinner and then at 10:00 I decided I was still hungry so I ordered a large pizza and ate the entire thing. Nom nom nom let's hear it for my tapeworm!

Bzzzz

7 comments:

  1. I doubt it's that noticeable~ you just look into the mirror too much~

    Oh yeah, the Triplets was a fantastic movie, too bad i saw it with what's his name and i can't bring myself to see that movie again~ Although the soundtrack is still in my ipod and randomly pop up once in a while~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate an entire pizza? I cannot conceive of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hal -- Noticeable! You will see tomorrow. Better say your goodbyes because when you look at me you will go blind!

    David -- That's because you take care of your body and live a healthy and active lifestyle. Walk in my shoes for a while and you will learn the beauty of the Pre-Midnight Snack for 4 for 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome for the Triplets of Bellevue recommendation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belleville.

    Bellevue is... something else.

    Anyway, I couldn't remember who it was! So thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know what? you left out the part about how much you LOVED that deoderized Xander novelization. You LOVED it.

    but not as much as Xena... amazing.

    You should just tell people you DID get punched in the face. Tell them you're tough. Don't mess with you.

    ReplyDelete