Flushed

My toilet and I are best friends now, and I'm gonna leave it at that.

(Through thick and thin. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Latte Boy Update! -- Latte Boy has been leaking personal information to me, slowly destroying my creepy objectification games. I even know his stupid name (it's a cute name, really) and where he's from and all these things. I'm countering by doing the same. He knows my name and when he told me fix the yucky weather, I said "I can't. God doesn't listen to me; I'm Jewish." So now he knows that. Guess I gotta start treating him like a human bean now! Oh well, maybe I can make him my friend or something stupid like that.

P.S. I'm dating someone. I wonder if he's mad that I blog about Latte Boy more than him.

4 comments:

  1. I'm upset that you haven't yet blogged about me, your sassy new BFF-in-training. So I can only assume that Dating Boy hates you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't call him that. His name is Wine Store Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we abbreviate it as WSG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought we weren't allowed to call him Wine Store Guy anymore! And blogging about Latte Boy provides so much more drama and angst. Your relationship with Wine Store Guy appears to be without much tumult right now, so maybe it's better that you aren't blogging about him? Just sayin'. :P

    ReplyDelete