Close encounters

Y'know how sometimes you're walking down the street and you accidentally make eye contact with some stranger, so you smile just a little bit and quickly look away? And then for some reason you peek back at the same time they peek back, so your eyes lock again and this time you notice their eyes are really pretty so you accidentally stare a second too long and then they say "Hey" so you have to say "Hey" back so you don't feel like an asshole.

And then you're thinking "Jesus, I hope he didn't think I was checking him out, he's probably some gay basher and he's running home to make fun of me to all his stupid friends in his blog like 'Wow, so this gaywad was totally checking me out on the street and flirting with me today, OMG it was so gross, who wants to play some football?'"

So then you're all "Shit, I'm being gay bashed in someone's blog." But then you realize that they are not cool enough to have a cool blog like mine so all you have to do is write about him in your own blog like "Y'know how sometimes you're walking down the street and you accidentally make eye contact with some stranger" and then assure everyone that you weren't checking him out even though he had pretty eyes because you never check out asshole gay bashers because they have ugly souls.

And then you start a blog war with him which you totally win because your blog is so much hipper and cooler and your design is the template sensation that's sweeping the nation whereas he probably has the same-old lame-old default Blogger template like everyone else. So you feel good because you won the war and reward yourself by getting a brownie and large chai at the cafe instead of just a cookie and a medium chai.

Y'know how that happens? Yeah because it just happened to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love blog wars! When do I get to have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT NOW!

    NUCLEAR WARHEAD! GERM WARFARE! PROPAGANDA! OOOOOOOH I'M WINNING!

    ReplyDelete