Ok, so basically I have nothing at all to talk about so I figured I'd show everyone what I look like because mostly I think I'm pretty amazing. But as a fun twist on the "post random pictures of myself" theme, I'm going to show you who
myheritage.com thinks I look like. They have this nifty little tool where you upload a picture of your face, and they compare it to celebrities. I made my comparisons into a handy jpeg using my mad photoshop skillz. It took me a long time because first I had to crop and resize my picture, and then I had to copy all of them into one long one. I'm so good at photoshop I can hardly even handle it.

See? I look exactly like Colin Firth, River Phoenix, Katie Holmes, and Kevin Costner. The first picture is me, but I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it was also a picture of River Phoenix because we look so much alike. One time my mom came up to me while I was making cereal and she said "OMG RIVER PHOENIX CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH???" and then I said "No" and she said "Oh, it's just you, nevermind, I didn't want it anyway."
Another picture I uploaded said I looked like Anne Frank. I guess it's because all Jewish people look the same.
Nice of you to say. I still think he aged well. That's all I'm really concerned about, I haven't even seen him in a movie in years.
ReplyDelete