I don't care what my teachers say

I'm gonna be a model! Sorta.

Not sorta. For reals. Kinda.

Right, so this Brooklyn artist is doing a portrait project called 365 Portraits where he does a photographic portrait of someone every day for a year. I like his work, it's pretty cool, not that I know the first thing about art. I mean, he tends to make people look attractive, which is a plus. Anyway, I'm gonna be one of his portraits at some point in February.

Obviously, this is my first huge break, and I will soon be the most recognized embodiment of an artist's work since Edie Sedgwick and you will all pay me money to come to your stupid parties and silly premieres and it will be even better because I don't look like a horse-dog like Paris Hilton. So hold on your hats and socks because my whirlwind career as a socialite is taking off!

But if not, at least I get a cool picture or two for my myspace profile and the opportinity to say to someone "No, I cannot hang with you this Saturday for I have a modelling gig." That's really payment enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment