I have nothing to write about because I'm in a funk of laziness and non-inspiration and stress at not having done anything useful this week, and on top of that, today is one of those days where things keep going wrong. So for today's blog entry, I'm going to make a list of all the shitty things that have happened to me today. Then, when I have your sympathies, I will provide a link to my Amazon.com wishlist for your perusal.
- I couldn't find my lucky Spiderman underpants, which is probably why all these bad things are happening in the first place.
- It's negative a thousand degrees outside for no good reason.
- Getting off the subway, I was following a guy with a bike, and he stopped suddenly and I tripped on his bike and fell in the gap! It was so embarassing, and I was only saved because some tiny blonde woman caught my arm. She was really strong, but she didn't even have the courtesy to brighten up my day by being Buffy. She was just some chick. Dont worry, I thanked her anyway.
- My ankle still hurts from that.
- I broke my pencil coloring in a doodle of a witch and said "Crap!" thereby drawing attention to myself vehemently doodling just as my boss was walking by.
That's it so far, but I promise to update as the day progresses. On the plus side, the witch came out nice.
As promised: my Amazon.com wishlist. Go crazy and try to remember: My well-being is more important than any amount of your money.
No comments:
Post a Comment