8 Things Meme

Nobody tagged me for this, but I'm doing it anyway to kill some time. It's one of those generic memes, and it goes thus:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

And I'll try to make it things you don't know.

1. The older I get, the less ashamed I am of being a nerd, and that's why I'm going to tell you that

2. One of the greatest pleasures in my life is knowing at the beginning of every week that I have my two Harry Potter podcasts, MuggleCast and PotterCast, waiting on my iPod to keep me entertained for two mornings. I never listen to them on the same day so I can draw it out and make the pleasure last.

3. I'm not even kidding.

4. Though there are many exceptions, in general I rather dislike being touched.

5. I hate alfalfa sprouts because they look like sperm and smell like semen, and that's why I refuse to put them in my mouth, which is rather ironic when you come to think of it.

6. Some people hate people you misuse "ironic." I, on the contrary, hate people who hate people who misuse "ironic" because even though it may be wrong in context, everybody knows what you mean by it so who cares?

7. I fantasize A LOT about doing violence to people who deserve it. Not gruesome bloody violence that would kill people, more like major kung fu grip and melting brains with my laser eyeballs, and I have this specific thing I want to do where I hold someone against the wall with my foot at their throat like Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels but nobody ever offends me enough to deserve it, that's why I never have.

8. I enjoy the following flavors: Robitussin, Pepto Bismol (only the real stuff, no generic brand), chewable Dimeatapp, the red strep throat medicine I used to always get, Advil, NyQuil.

Nobody tagged me, so I'm not tagging anyone. I don't want to make you guys feel obligated like I gave you homework.

Further updates: I started writing in my new book blog again, so you are all required to read it religiously. That's homework. Also, I watched The Witches of Eastwick and it was kinda bad. Apparently it was based on a book, and I bet it should have stayed that way. Now I want to see this movie, which is probably not based on a book. Its title is the best pun ever because it doesn't even rhyme, and I'm sad I didn't think of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment