5. Ben didn't call me back.
The bastard.
4. I can't seem to get a blind date.
And by blind, I mean literally. There's nothing hotter to me than seeing a guy wave that stick thing around. Blind boyfriends come with advantages beyond the luxury of not having to look good every day. For one, they can't check out other guys unless you describe them first. Further, if you catch them flirting with someone, you can just say "Don't be fooled, he's looks like Lily Tomlin" and that's the end of it. And most importantly, you can sneak out of the house unnoticed, and by the time they realize it, you'll be halfway to whatever illicit activity suits your fancy. Just make sure to take the stick thing with you so they can't follow. I think it doubles as a dowsing rod for treachery.
The only drawbacks to a blind boyfriend are that they break everything and they can't tell what you're feeling without touching your face. I can live with that. If there are any blind boys reading my blog... I mean listening to it on JAWS (dun dahn dun dahn dun dahn), get a friend to click the comments link and hit me up. I'm a single non-smoker. I'm also a man, incidentally, but that shouldn't matter either way. If you're heterosexual, I can speak in a high-pitched voice and whine about my feelings a lot, and you won't know the difference.
3. I'm having a Penis Ugly Week.
I go through these phases now and then where I think penises are ugly and sex is gross. They never last long, but they're pretty intense. I usually try to get over it by looking at my "favorite" videos on xTube, but when I tried that this morning all I could think was: "Oh, sick! I can't believe I used to DO that." A few days without touching myself and it will pass. They're usually followed by heavily slutty phases, so get ready.
2. The only relationship-oriented men are the boring and the ugly.
Every unappealing man I meet wants a boyfriend. Every charismatic, attractive man I meet wants to screw and have fun. Nobody can explain this to me. Having felt intensely relationship-oriented this past month or so, I can only imagine I've become boring. Because I'm still hot.
There are exceptions to every rule, so don't get offended if you're relationship-oriented. If we're friends, your attractive, ok? I'm too shallow for anything else.
1. I don't have one.
Surprise! Believe it or not, this entire post comes from a place of loneliness and self-loathing! Waah waah waah, where's MY validation? Oh, that's right, my validation didn't call me back. (See above.) If you need me, I'll be cursing men, renouncing love, and spending the rest of my life alone like those women you read about.
Yeah, it's called "being empowered." Look it up.
<3 Aww, Scott. I think I understand your plight. *hug*
ReplyDeleteLOL @ blind guys. You bring up many tempting points about them.
I know you'll find the most amazing, sexiest relationship-oriented man and you'll live happily ever after. No, really, I write about things like that so it's bound to happen to you.
You write gay fairy tales? Write mine sexy. He should look like Eric Bana (obsession of the month) but only be 34. And he has to have a sexy knight name like Percival or Pelleas.
ReplyDeleteoh baby. come give me a hug.
ReplyDeleteand not that kinda hug.
ok, just a little to the left. harder.
xo,
WDL
OMG BELATED DISCLAIMER:
ReplyDeleteI am not in a shitty mood! I am not crying myself to sleep about being single. I'm actually rather chipper today.
I meant this post to be amusing. That's why with the blind guys and confession of my Penis Ugly Week phenomenon. So laugh!
LAUGH! NOW!
OMG BELATED DISCLAIMER CONTINUED:
ReplyDeleteI say that because I have gotten e-mails, phone calls, and text messages of condolence. I do appreciate you guys, but really, now's not the time. :-) Wait until I get another breakout or REACH 200 POUNDS WHICH I AM ALARMINGLY CLOSE TO DOING! Then you may send your best wishes my way. :-) k thx bie
Penises are ugly, dear. They just are, all the time, ugly ugly things. Except when they're flaccid, just hanging there all floppy like boneless fingers--then they're also goofy.
ReplyDeleteThat's how you know they're good for you.
((whispers to everyone))
ReplyDeleteBen was a drunk who didn't even remember his own name the night he met scott
((end whispper))
Hotty: I figured you weren't too upset, given the blind remark. But still, <3
ReplyDeleteAnd well... I don't write gay 'fairy tales' per se. Many of my characters end up emotionally distraught and unhappy and the like...
But not this time! Your idea sounds pretty fabulous. Percival! That name kills me, love it. And who shall you be in this epic tale of gay? Percival (i.e. 34 year old Eric Bana) is a noble knight and needs to sweep you off your feet and onto the bed, pronto. You could totally be a really sexy servant who happens to bend over while cleaning something phallic in the castle and catch his eye, or be the slutty stable boy who tends to his Shadowfax horse and have a little roll around in the hay. OR. He could be present at a court event and you're one of the erotic dancers that shows up for an intermission and eye-fuck him. Or. Or. I don't know, they're all super gay and fantastic. You pick!
(an afterthought)
ReplyDeleteOr you could be his squire. And after you have smote your enemy, have some fantastic after-battle sex.
All very tempting choices, but I see you as the erotic dancer.
um, close to 200 pounds???
ReplyDeletegurl, you bettah call Jenny Craig.
no one makes passes as girls with fat asses.
xo,
WDL
Bagel -- I sometimes find them attractive to behold. Also, ugly things are NOT good for you, and I'll thank you to not spread such loathsome propaganda on my blog.
ReplyDeleteDeviant -- Shut up, he was not.
Havoc -- Works in theory, but I serve no man. If I'm a dancer, it has to come from a place of empowerment, and all my tips go to charity because I'm already rich beyond my wildest dreams.
WDL -- Why are you up so early? Go back to bed. Know any chasers?
Hotty: Haha, that made me laugh out loud so hard.
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay. So perhaps you're just the son of a wealthy noble, and you dress fabulously. Percival the Knight (i.e. 34 year old Eric Bana) comes to you in the late of night to your manor and sexy times ensue. A lot. I'm pretty sure you throw precious gems into the streets as well.
That's my girl!
ReplyDeleteScott! He was too a drunk. He came up to both of us and asked if we were Ryan. Then he said we looked alike.
ReplyDeleteYeah a short latino in glasses and a super tall jewish boy in glasses, the same!
hiccup.
Yeah, because he had never met or seen a picture of Ryan before. All he had were "attractive, tall, with glasses." I think I'm a good candidate for that.
ReplyDeleteAnd we DO sorta look alike. Not in race or height or hair color or.... well anything, but in essence. We have similar essences.
Plus he wasn't drunk when he called me the next day or on Sunday or on Monday. He was IN LOVE!