Ben and Arthur: Convo Movie Review

me: I'm watching the most shit movie right now.

Kevin: what movie?

me: Ben and Arthur.

Kevin: I've never heard of it

me: I got it on Netflix. It's the number one worst movie of all time according to imdb user ratings.

Kevin: awesome i love bad movies

me: Yeah. It's about a gay couple. The guy who made it is playing one of them. He's fat and bald, and he paired himself with this dreamboat to be his partner. It's SO fake.

Kevin: omg omg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxKByXGC890
is that the trailer?

me: It was made with amateur equipment.

Kevin: that's not a movie, that's a home video

me: YEAH!
That's it.
Isn't it horrible?

Kevin: that's awesome!!
everyone has gay face
LMAO
I love it

me: Right?
It's amazing.

Kevin: i'm watching the trailer again
hehe
for ben and arthur
its like a porno with no sex

me: And a fat guy.
Ooh, they're dishwashers at a cafe together.
OMG Fatty's auditioning to be an exotic dancer.

Kevin: hahaha
are they consciously being bad?

me: No, I believe 100% that they're taking themselves seriously.

benandarthur

(hottie looks less like a crack fiend in the movie)

me: Ooh, a sexy!

Kevin: a what?

me: A sexy.
He's a PI apparently.
But he's hot.
He's a gaywad too.
But I don't think his character is supposed to be gay.

Kevin: is he the blonde dude in the trailer?

me: No, that's Victor, the brother who hates gays for religious reasons.
He hired the PI.

Kevin: nice

me: Now they're meeting at night and I hope they do it.

Kevin: oh you know they will

Ben and Arthur Rating

(there aren't any screen caps on the net so I'm stretching for graphic dividers here, ok?)

me: "I don't make sense? You don't make sense! I make sense, that's who makes sense!"

Kevin: lol wut?

me: Dialogue sample.

Kevin: It sounds like they're doing it as a joke!

me: But it's not

BenHur

me: Eew, fatty shower scene. I can't believe I'm so engrossed in this.

Kevin: HAHA
you STILL watching that?
gosh!

me: Yeah, the minutes are inching by.

Kevin: did fatty get it on with someone?

me: No, he was just showering.
He's in it to win it with the hottie.
Who just got shot AGAIN.

Kevin: why does he keep getting shot

me: Blondie does it.
Or arranges it. I'm not really sure.
This one he did.
I want the PI back.

Kevin: what does he look like?

me: He's like 19 with a twinky face, brown hair, and thick eyebrows.
Eew, more naked for fatty.

Kevin: why is he getting naked so much?

me: EEW BUTT SHOT!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
God.
Again!

Kevin: hahaha

me: Man, the last 10 minutes of this movie are like Fattie'sbuttapalooza.

Kevin: that's so disturbing
maybe he wants to advertise his ass

me: Oh, it'sover.

Kevin: how did it end?

me: Bloodbath.
Oh, he made it with Adobe Premiere.

11 comments:

  1. Providing entertainment even while hungover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... What the hell? That trailer was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! Oh my god, that pretty much tops every movie I've ever stumbled upon, ever.

    I'm just amazed even Netflix had this movie, thing. Actually, I'm not, but still.

    That conversation was highly entertaining, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was totally with you until Kevin said "Gosh!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha... loved that conversation... summed up the film quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mean you've actually seen it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post... I'm starting a blog and this film happens to be the subject of my first post. With screen caps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. best. line. ever:

    "I'm telling. You hear? I'm telling. That ought to show him."

    it's toward the end of part 2 on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They forgot to mention that the script was written by an angry 5-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Do you mean you've actually seen it??"

    Yes, I have - I even own the DVD!

    ReplyDelete