3M

Today my Starbucks croissant tastes like hot dogs. Eating it has made me crave hot dogs.

Oh wait, maybe it's more the fact that I ALWAYS crave fucking hot dogs. Yesterday for lunch, I had meatballs. Today for lunch, I am having Japanese, which will mean it's light and healthy. But do you know what I really want for lunch today? Meatballs again.

Meatballs make me feel like a man. It is the only food I know that combines meat and balls, two things that make men manly.

Another thing that makes men manly is being a bookie. For example, one time I met and took home a guy at a bar. He only had one ball, but he was a bookie, so it evened out. He also wore a Hawaiian shirt. Hawaiian shirts do not make men manly. They make men douchebaggy. Or tourists. Or just kinda unfashionable in a sometimes endearing way. They made the bookie douchebaggy.

Here ends my treatise on masculinity.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Hawaiian shirts.

    but then... you've met me. I really shouldn't be saying anything is or is not manly...

    I'm only like, half a man as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your most recent musings on masculinity, but you realize I now have to change my entire diet and wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete