How now?

I have brown hair now.

IMG_0523

It was supposed to come out more of an cool ash brown, but I guess the red in my hair is persistent or something because it's more of a chocolate, which I can live with. I couldn't get an appointment with Fiona because she is on vacation so I got Agnes instead. She is so the coolest ever. I'll tell you why in a second, eyebrowbut partly it's because she did my eyebrows too, which is superneat to me and it makes me look way hotter in person because I'm pale with dark hair and green eyes now. It looks darker in person I swear.

Awesome at cutting my hair
German with awesome accent
Nice
Easy to talk to
So awesome at cutting my hair

Also, I need you all to know that I bought a little hat that makes me look scrappy, and I got it in two colors, though the following picture will depict neither of them.

IMG_0535

P.S. I didn't screw with the picture up top there, my skin is really that clear today, so everyone come quick and have sex with me.

1 comment:

  1. Bah. I liked your hair better before. Not that (1) my opinion of your hair has much effect or impact or (2) my opinion should have such an impact or effect since it is your hair, but I still think it was a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete