Stars and the Moon

Today I had my first celebrity sighting ever and it was the best celebrity sighting of all time.

Pikachu Balloon!

It wasn't Pikachu but look I found my camera (because I kinda lost it and forgot about it, but it turned up again). Anyway it was way better than pikachu because pokemon is totally gay, I can't even believe it's been around for ten years. Kids today really need to get a life.

I saw Hulk Hogan! He was totally having to be on stage at this pokemon function for some reason, but I saw him right before he got called on stage. I was behind the stage trying to get back to work and saw this guy, and I was like "Wow, that totally looks like Hulk Hogan but nah it can't be because Hulk Hogan dressed like that like 15 years ago and why the hell would he be here anyway, what like the Hulkster's gotta catch 'em all?"

But it was him and I kinda started laughing because I know if I were him back in the day thinking about where my my future, I would not want to see myself on stage in front of a giant inflatable cartoon character that should have died with pogs and my career. But I couldn't take a picture of him because I was too slow.

I also wanted to get a picture of pikachu from behind because I thought it was funny that he had no butt but there were too many kids playing some game boy pokemon tournament. Apparently child geekdom is sponsored now and those losers get to meet the Hulk because they play video games instead of go outside but I'm serious pikachu has no anus check it out though I guess it makes sense because otherwise he would deflate.

No comments:

Post a Comment