Yeah ok, so somebody totally linked to my Lady in the Water post (I found out on technorati) and then deleted my link, probably because she actually read what I wrote and realized how stupid it was.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I didn't really mean it when I said that people who like M. Night are retarded because Sixth Sense was totally good and only gets better and also, sometimes people just like things that I'll never understand like how my dad likes Castaway and I still let him be my dad, so whatever, I don't judge.
Also, if you wanna talk retarded, I'm the one that knows I'll hate them, but I keep going to see his movies anyway.
To conclude, everyone should go read Susan Hated Literature's review because it's more level-headed and useful than mine and I'm really glad we agree that the word narf is stupid and I bet if you ask, you can just call her Susan for short. Maybe I'll put her on my blogroll and announce it here because I'm a suck-up. Her blog is pretty, but mine is always the prettiest.
I think mine is purtier, but I am biased :)
ReplyDeleteI being the owner of Susan Hated Literature.
And yeah, I linked and then delinked, but I have been back since then. But silent, cause I don't have time to comment a lot at the moment.
Thanks for the plug.