I'm being lazy lately on the writing front, so here's another photoessay. This one's name I call "Bad Hair Day 101." It is 12 steps for how to create a bad hair day and feel stupid all day until your coworker says "Oh your hair looks good today" and then you feel ok for 5 minutes until you see a mirror and realize she's just crazy.
Incidentally, I also really like the second picture down.
Moral of the photostory: If you can't look good, smell ok.
Here's a picture of my cat.
You're pretty.
ReplyDeleteI like the scrunchy face in the 4th picture.
moral of this reply: people would scream if I did this on my blog.
ReplyDeletei can't believe you photographed yourself putting on deoderant. that is hilarious. i'm still giggling.
and last, the picture of the cat, well, if you were having your morning constitutional when you took it, I may vomit my coffee up.
xo,
WDL
bagel -- :-) That's my other favorite.
ReplyDeleteWDL -- OMG NO NO NO! I was SO just sitting there playing with the cat. I just happened to be, y'know... naked. I was sitting on the towel, too... no cold seat for me. But I'm glad you appreciated the rest of it.
I wouldn't scream.
I second bagel's love for the 4th picture. It's so cute! And your hair is fantastic, what are you talking about? I have hair envy, which is akin to penis envy without the penis.
ReplyDeletevenus envy
ReplyDeleteAre you calling me a girl?
ReplyDeleteThe last picture was a bit too much for me.
ReplyDeleteThat's because I'm an edgy artist type and you could never understand me.
ReplyDeleteHaha, right. Really it's because I'm gross.
But as I say, I wasn't USING the toilet. Just sitting on it.
I kinda like it. I don't think I've seen a picture of it's kind before.
You're hilarious and you kill me in the best way possible.
ReplyDeleteNice legs ;) You are SO not gross and your cat makes my cat feel insecure.
scott scott scott. i have a new blog. consumercuriosity.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDeleteAwe, scott got a hug from a spammer. My spammers never hug me!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should get naked on my blog and then they will love me too!
http://i28.tinypic.com/10r90mv.jpg
ReplyDeletecrazy idea i know but how do u think credit cruch affected porn?
ReplyDeleteis porn the only winner during credit crunch?
ReplyDelete