Oh wait, this guy too.
Eat your heart out, Xtube!
"What's Xtube got to do, got to do with it?" and furthermore, isn't that a girl?
Your jealousy is so transparent.
LOL. I'm more of a Link girl. But not young Link. That's weird.
Oh and Wario scares the shit out of me.
As long as you're not into Wolf and come out as a furry, I'm fine with it all.
M'Chelle -- Link's pretty alright. I can dig the strong, silent type. And pointy ears. Wario farts.Kevin -- I am SO not a furry. Nix the pointy ears comment.
"What's Xtube got to do, got to do with it?" and furthermore, isn't that a girl?
ReplyDeleteYour jealousy is so transparent.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I'm more of a Link girl. But not young Link. That's weird.
ReplyDeleteOh and Wario scares the shit out of me.
ReplyDeleteAs long as you're not into Wolf and come out as a furry, I'm fine with it all.
ReplyDeleteM'Chelle -- Link's pretty alright. I can dig the strong, silent type. And pointy ears. Wario farts.
ReplyDeleteKevin -- I am SO not a furry. Nix the pointy ears comment.