Here I am!

Anyway my coworker on maternity leave came in Monday and gave my other coworker two big boxes of those Luna Bars "nutrition bars for women" that I call Breast Bars because I'm convinced if I eat enough, they'll make me grow breasts and that's what I'm trying to do. They're really gross.

We have Cookies 'n Cream and Chai Tea flavors. Why a company would make a nutrition bar chai-flavored is something you can figure out on your own. All I know is that it tastes nothing like chai and everything like nothing.

I'm pretty sure Clif Bars are Luna Bars for men, but they can't say that because you know how women get when men try to have something of their own.

Clif Bars are disgusting too. Cardboard isn't supposed to have such an afterdistastefulness, and it makes me mad because I'm determined to get through those Luna Bars if it kills me. GYAH! Ok, I just wanted to get that off my chest... y'know, to make room for the breasts.

What else can we talk about? Oh I know! I was sick on Monday so I stayed home all day playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I know it's been a while since I've mentioned it on here, but I'm pretty much a total loser. Anyway I'm the best at that game there ever was except my friend Kev who kicks my ass a lot when we play online.

Yes. I now play video games with people online but you can't make TOO much fun of me because I'm not ruining my marriage by masquerading as a brooding half-elf druid for 18 hours a day and flirting with fat 14-year-old boys because they chose a female avatar. And I don't play fucking Second Life either.

When you play SSBB online you can write your own taunts, which is pretty fun. There's something of a dirty thrill in making Princess Toadstool dance around yelling "Touch my butt!"

Isn't it great that I can disappear from the Internet for over a week and the entire update consists of "I played video games and ate girl food"? Oh, and I didn't get hit on again unless you count this guy in my DREAMS:

Ike

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Luna bars even though I'm a woman.But Cliff bars have become part of my almost daily nutrition. Ok,ok, so all Cliff bars taste rather similar, regardless of flavor, but it's nothing like cardboard! I'll go now and eat a Peanut Tofee Buzz bar to express my protest! Miss you. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, it's not cardboard. It's styrofoam peanuts.

    Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through a period of time where I only ate the lemon flavored Luna bars. Talk about disgusting. Some cravings are better left unfulfilled.

    Ike is so fucking hot it makes me sick, really. I'm glad we have a consensus on an imaginary character.

    Lucario is the shit. If I were a Pokemon, I'd tap that.

    And now that I've made a complete retard of myself, I'll go read some trashy fanfic featuring Ike and some other male in Fire Emblem having sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not a complete retard. I've read my share of Harry Potter slash.

    As long as you're not writing any...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I plead the fifth.

    No seriously, I've never written any and I don't intend to. Ew. But I do partake in reading them from time to time if I'm in 'the mood,' this being every other night.

    What kind of HP slash pairings? You don't have to answer that, I'm just interested because I've never read an HP slash fanfic before. Oh wait, that's a lie. Someone sent me a link to a Draco/Harry Christmas fic. It was hilarious and so out of character, and I haven't even read 2/7ths of the books. Glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry/Draco's so popular, but Daniel Radcliffe has ruined any sort of sexual gratification I can get from that character. I like Weasley twin stuff or really anything in that family because I have both a brother thing and a ginge thing.

    ALSO I LOVE DUMBLEDORE PORN!!!#!#$!$!$@

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't like Daniel? Haha. He's an erection killer, that one.

    And you have a brother thing as well? Wow, we are much more alike than I originally surmised. Whenever I mention these brothers in a story I'm writing being involved sexually everyone freaks out and doesn't want to hear about it or ignores it (except my crazy friend who totally digs it). I'm sure the story is highly marketable.

    GINGE LOL. I love that word. And who doesn't like Dumbledore porn. It's canon and sexy.

    I'm on a sexy hobo fetish at the moment: http://www.phanxgames.com/forum/uploads/avatars/20070529_044812_ani-hobo.gif
    I thought it was important to let you know that.

    ReplyDelete