ugh. i'm so ashamed. it was eileen brennan, but murder by death...
Lionel Twain: I'm the greatest, I'm number one! Sam Diamond: To me, you look like number two, know what I mean? Dora Charleston: What DOES he mean, Miss Skeffington? Tess Skeffington: I'll tell you later. It's disgusting.
Just wanted to let you know that I linked you in my newly established blog here on blogspot, so be prepared for droves upon droves of visitors, for I am insanely popular (not).
I love me some honey nut.
ReplyDeleteThats awful and I love it.
ReplyDeletethis is why i don't eat breakfast.
ReplyDeletethat's disgusting. (said Mrs. Peacock ala clue style)
ugh. i'm so ashamed. it was eileen brennan, but murder by death...
ReplyDeleteLionel Twain: I'm the greatest, I'm number one!
Sam Diamond: To me, you look like number two, know what I mean?
Dora Charleston: What DOES he mean, Miss Skeffington?
Tess Skeffington: I'll tell you later. It's disgusting.
My all time favorite movie lines.
Just wanted to let you know that I linked you in my newly established blog here on blogspot, so be prepared for droves upon droves of visitors, for I am insanely popular (not).
ReplyDeleteOmg I'm networking!
Fail.