I bought a new iPod today, so I celebrated at home and it looked like this:
Anyway I know I'm a walking cliche, but that's ACTUALLY ME and it took me about 2 hours to make this crappy imitation so you'd better appreciate it and leave me LOTS OF COMMENTS ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM AT PHOTOSHOP AND ALSO ART AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL KNOCK DOWN YOUR HOUSE!
Ok I am drunk and I am going to bed now bye.
omg. this is soooo hot. i can't believe how talented my friend is. me love you long time.
ReplyDeleteand give the architect back his underwear. we all know what you are doing with them.
xo,
WDL
is that gray hair I spy on the sides, or is that just my imagination??
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, Scottula, (does anybody in real life call you that?) you're still amazing. :)
I'm stoned. Do you have any ice cream? I bet you do...
WDL -- I knew you would love it. What do you mean you KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH THEM? Besides washing them and wearing them as often as possible, it's perfectly normal. I'm hoping my love handles stretch the waistband enough that he lets me keep them.
ReplyDelete#8 -- Would you believe I actually opened the large version of the pic and looked for a gray hair? Nobody calls me Scottula anymore. In grad school everybody called me Too Hotty. Nobody has any names for me anymore.
Right, and I have chocolate chip cookie dough and mango sorbet but unsurprisingly, I am almost out of both.
You're excellent with photoshop and also art.
ReplyDeleteand I have a name for you :)