AS PROMISED!
Yeah, who wants to do me now? I bought a two-month supply of band-aids for until the thing goes away completely and the redness fades.
Anyway now I'll talk about something else I WENT SHOPPING! After work I was walking up 5th Ave. to go have a nice free afternoon in the park when I saw this beautiful jacket in the Versace window so I veered in. The jacket ended up being $5,000 so... no. But I love being tended to in these places, and this gaysian guy kept telling me about everything and seemed to think that I could afford ANYTHING, so it was kinda nice, and I ended up getting these shoes that were totally awesome and half off. I've wanted white shoes for a while. I've wanted silver shoes for a while.
BAM I got both for half. I'm the best shopper ever.
have you named your guinea worm yet?
ReplyDeletei suggest "lil' kevin" :)
Eew, I just spent an hour reading all about those because of you. How disgusting!
ReplyDeleteI will name her Janice.
omg. thats totally from David Sedaris' new book!! (the worm thing)
ReplyDeleteAnd Scott, I have decided to never have sex again. Even with myself after seeing your nearly nude body.
xo,
WDL
Well, I'm glad it's nothing dangerous, at least! If it were on my body, I probably would have gone after it with a superheated fire poker, but you know how I tend to react to things. Your course of action was probably the more prudent.
ReplyDeleteThe new shoes are AWESOME. Even my hobbit-hearted self is slightly jealous.