I have this total cottage cheese craving right now.

Hi I'm back. I'm a really busy guy lately. In a nutshell, here is what I am busy with:

More of the same.

If you want more detailed details, you can make them up and if they have to do with playing video games, eating pastrami, or seeing the new Indiana Jones movie, you are correct.

Welcome Sign

I was going to write about my reunion, remember?, only I realized that I don't feel like talking about my FEELINGS. Basically let's say that I still love all my old college friends, and even though we've all grown and changed, we still fit together really well, and I also pretty much think we should all live in the same place again. I approached the weekend thinking we'd sort of relive our past experiences, but we really weren't doing that even though we spent half the time talking about that past. This was especially evident when we realized all the restaurants we used to like SUCK NOW! Talk about dropping the freaking ball. Who'd have thought Asian food could suck so hard in podunk Ohio?

Nothing else has really changed, though, oh except this beautiful freshman turned into an UGMO fifth-year. But other than that, Yoko's still loco, my old professor is still robbing the cradle, and the conservatory library smells as it always did and makes me tired.

Bonnie

This is Bonnie taken in my totally dank dormroom with zero light.

Kim

This is Kim.

Kimtard

This is Kimtard.

King BuildingJaney Emotes

Here is Chris and Janey.

Feve Garlic Tots

Here are the most delicious garlic tots ever. My breath reeked for a week.

In the Stacks

This is me and my pot belly in the con library.

Con Library Chairs

These are the chairs in the library I slept in more than my bed.

20080525_Oberlin_Reunion-104

Lastly, Mischka took this, but Bonnie and Jill look so beautiful I wanted to share.

Ok, that's all. I have to go do a crossword now so I can learn new words with which to dazzle your mind!

5 comments:

  1. Aww I love the pictures of your old (but not old) friends. They're all so real and natural. And you don't have a pot belly you crazy; you're so thin so whatever.

    Oh, so I haven't seen Indiana Jones? How is it? I respect your opinion more than anyone else's, so I thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Yeah, the pot belly's really more of an unfortunate crinkle in the shirt, but I like to pretend.

    Indiana Jones is awful in every way one would imagine a new Lucas/Spielberg collaboration to be. It's hammy, predictable, miserably-written, and at times straight up retarded. Naturally, I loved it and would totally see it again. Recommended. Features include Shia LeBeouf in Dirty Mode, Cate Blanchett as a Russian complete with accent and severe black bob, and man-eating fire ants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha. I wasn't able to read your review before I went and saw it myself! Actually, I was amused throughout the whole thing. I thought it was fun and retarded, which is what I was expecting. I wasn't, however, expecting the alien arc. In a way I wasn't surprised; I know Lucas had his miserable hand in that. Lucas/Spielberg is an explosive combination in a terrible way. It boggles the mind.

    Cate Blanchett was glorious. I love her. And Shia is an adorable grease monkey. :) Man eating fire ants, no thanks. That's almost as bad as talking about nails falling off. Because, you know, (SPOILER ALERT) they crawled into that man's mouth. I can't think of a more disgusting, foul way to die. Actually, scratch that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't stop there! What's the most foul disgusting way you can think of to die???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss the old stomping grounds. i actually do. how was reunion??

    ReplyDelete